Paper hanging scissors have long straight blades for making long straight cuts. The trade of the professional paper hanger, who would have been called upon to install beautifully crafted wallcoverings of fine houses and stately homes is now part of the skillset of the modern painter and decorator.
Out of production since the 1980's but now reintroduced, Ernest Wright Paper Hanger's scissors are the correct tool for the job. Whether you are a professional or interior design enthusiast they will guarantee clean and true cuts, so vital when hanging sections which need to be cut to perfectly fit the wall, and to accurately align patterns between sections of wallpaper.
These 10″ Paper Hanger scissors are best suited to medium or small hands with the 12" version better for larger hands are heavier and have wider bows and produces longer cuts. They lie comfortably flush on your cutting surface/table.
Supplied in a gorgeous handcrafted leather pouch made by Wilebore of Sheffield.
- Type: Paperhangers / Crafts
- Use: Decorators, artisan, creative craft, cutting paper / wallpaper
- Total length: 25.4 cm / 10"
- Blade length: 14.0 cm / 5.5"
- Weight: 240g
- Material: Drop forged high quality carbon steel, for long-life precision edge retention
- Hand polished
- Packaging: Handmade Leather Pouch*
* If vegans or vegetarians are uncomfortable receiving the leather pouch - please get in in touch with us and we can remove it completely or package it separately for you.
Discount codes do not apply to this product