Quercus, a quarterly magazine for anyone working wood by hand featuring a wide variety of subjects including tools, techniques, design and craftmanship past and present.
Quercus is edited by Nick Gibbs, with the assistance of a specialised freelance writers and magazine people and is printed full colour on recycled paper.
May June 2021 Features:
- Seating Matters - David Johnson's guide to caning the Danish way
- Tool Stores
- Splitting Birch - Masashi Kutsuwa on Japanese splitting techniques
- Shooting Boards - Derek Jones
- Mike Abbott Profile
- The Fish Head Gauge - Rex Kreuger finds and copies a marking gauge he'd not seen before
- Accessing Woodwork - encouraging a new generation
- Powerless Piping - Steve Schuler on making a tobacco pipe
- HNT Gordon Tools - interview with Terry Gordon
- The Glue Way Ahead - Nick Gibbs