Quercus, a quarterly magazine for anyone working wood by hand featuring a wide variety of subjects including tools, techniques, design and craftmanship past and present.
Quercus is edited by Nick Gibbs, with the assistance of a specialised freelance writers and magazine people and is printed full colour on recycled paper.
November/December 2021 Features:
- Jennie Alexander - Changing ways of Making Chairs from Trees
- The Krenov Planes
- Period Journigan - How routers waste time for making mouldings
- One Vintage Toolbox
- The Revived Eggbeater - Ethan Sincox restores a Millers Fall Drill
- Recycling Timber - Robin Gates on harvesting discarded wood
- Shooting a Board - Scott Wynn on how to make a long lasting shooting board
- Mak at the Back - Charles Mak with tips on using cramps