Quercus, a quarterly magazine for anyone working wood by hand featuring a wide variety of subjects including tools, techniques, design and craftmanship past and present.
Quercus is edited by Nick Gibbs, with the assistance of a specialised freelance writers and magazine people and is printed full colour on recycled paper.
Jan/Feb 2021 Features:
- Inspired by Quercus - Peter Murray makes a chair
- Fitting Drawer Runners - Derek Jones
- The Red Blue Chair - the 20th Century icon
- Make a Bench Lamp Stand
- Making Slöjd Coat Hooks
- All Roads Lead to Sussex - Nick Gibbs and his chairmaking odyssey
- The Better Bench Hook
- Meet Vinko Nino Jaeger
- How to Cleave & Sheave
- A History of Wooden Planes