A clever low cost accessory that greatly improves the versatility of Japanese carpenters squares.
Used in the same way as a combination square head for registering edges at 90 or 45 degrees, but because it's on a square rather than a rule, you can lay out lines parallel to the reference edge as well as ones perpendicular to it. The square stopper also acts like the movable jaw of a caliper for gauging the thicknesses of plates or boards and diameters of cylinders.
- Torsion box design provides surprising rigidity.
- Captive screw will never fall out and get lost.
- Copper wear plate applies gentle constant pressure on the edge of the square but will not damage it.
- Compatible with 2mm x 20mm flat section Shinwa carpenter's squares.
- Dimensions: 75mm x 40mm x 14mm