- 62 Low Angle Jack Plane (with standard 25° iron)
- FREE 38° iron for 62 Low Angle Jack Plane
- FREE 50° iron for 62 Low Angle Jack Plane
The Quangsheng No.62 low angle jack is the Swiss army knife of hand planes, and an excellent choice for beginners looking for a straightforward, versatile, multi-function tool as their first premium bench plane.
It has an adjustable mouth that can be closed up to eliminate snipe in precision work, or opened up for heavier stock removal. Similar in size to a No.5, with its additional irons the No.62 is capable of covering the work of a jack plane, panel plane, high angle smoother in one tool.
- Precision ground, unbreakable CR40 alloy steel casting.
- Low ratio Norris type combined lateral and depth of cut adjustment.
- Brushed finish stainless steel lever cap.
- Fitted with standard 25° iron
- Cherry handles.
- Conforms to British Standard.
- Sole Dimensions 14" x 2⁷⁄₁₆" (355mm x 62mm)
- Blade Dimensions: 2" x 4½" (50mm x 114mm)
Regular price of these items if purchased separately: £251.50
Please note that we are unable to ship Quangsheng products to North America due to retail exclusivity restrictions.